A Yukon-based social innovation company.
Welcome to YZED Projects
Leading the path for the voluntary, private and public sectors to partner and collaborate towards a shared vision for the Yukon. We design and curate adaptive solutions for value-driven organizations including nonprofits, business and governments. We're focused on accelerating impact by creating thriving engaged teams and organizations.
Some of our services and resources include:
- Digital tools and resources
- Board and leader coaching services
- Customized training sessions
- Strategy and planning work - aligning your plan for people, purpose and performance
- COVID-19 adaptive solutions and resilience building
- Organization and sector recovery
- Sector-wide initiatives
Our work with you is a partnership; our team adapts and pivots with yours as we design the path forward. We prioritize effectiveness, innovation and accelerating impact. We meet teams where they're at. This is why our customer base is growing to include impact-driven organizations including nonprofits, businesses and governments here in Yukon and beyond. And why often what was started as short-term projects has expanded into longer-term transformational work.
To enhance the impact organizations to meet the challenges of today and strengthen resilience for the changes of tomorrow, we are currently developing REVyzed is our signature program with products for nonprofit, business and government customers including:
- an open source resource toolkit
- customized digital tools with integration features
- customized user-friendly forms, application and reports
- service subscription packages from coaching to long-term innovation and transformational supports
In the community
Yukon Nonprofit Advisory Council helping non-profits during the pandemic, CBC Yukon Morning, Jun 23, 2020
YZED Projects Founder named one of 21 New Founders to Watch by Future of Good June 3, 2020
Yukon's non-profit sector is the mammoth in the room Op-Ed, Yukon News, Jan 30, 2020
YZED Projects founded Yukon's first-ever Social Sector Summit in October 2020. Here's 'What We Heard.'
© Copyright yzedprojects.com
CONNECT YZED Projects Inc. P 867.333.9903 Email
We acknowledge, recognize, and respect that we live and work within the traditional territory
of the people of Kwanlin Dün First Nation and Ta’an Kwäch’än Council.