Welcome to YZED Projects.
A Yukon-based social innovation company that curates impact solutions for nonprofits, governments and businesses. We are impact-driven and women-led.
Our services include:
- coaching and training sessions
- strategy and planning
- action planning - align plans for people, capacity and resources
- team wellness strategies
- meaningful organizational culture strategies
- executive director training
- financial management and oversight
- succession planning
- digital capacity development
Our work with you is a partnership; our team adapts and pivots with yours as we design the path forward.
What starts as a short-term project often expands into longer-term transformational work.
How we work
- we meet teams where they're at.
- provide tools and services to build organizational effectiveness.
- create a single source of truth.
- prioritize people.
We believe that...
- nonprofit organizations are led by changemakers that are the heart and soul of our communities.
- more and more, businesses and governments want to grow their impact.
- if we do our work well, we can help organizations create space to inspire, engage their communities and connect.
In the community
"YZED Projects becomes first Canadian Certified B Corporation North of 60" Media Release & Backgrounder
YZED Projects Founder named one of 21 New Founders to Watch by Future of Good June 3, 2020
Yukon's non-profit sector is the mammoth in the room Op-Ed, Yukon News, January 30, 2020
© Copyright yzedprojects.com
CONNECT YZED Projects Inc. P 867.333.9903 Email
We acknowledge that our headquarters lie on the traditional territory
of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation and Ta’an Kwäch’än Council.