Welcome to YZED Projects.
A Yukon-based social innovation company that curates impact solutions for nonprofits, small businesses and governments.
Our services include:
- Coaching and training
- Board governance and accountability
- New Executive Director training and support
- Financial literary
- Team wellness
- Onboarding for success
- Digital capacity and systems
- Strategic plans
- Business plans for small-business and social enterprises
- Financial planning, budgeting and projections
- Action plans - align plans for people, capacity and resources
- Team wellness plans
- Organizational culture plans
- Succession planning
- Feasibility studies
- Organizational reviews
- Program reviews
Our work with you is a partnership; our team adapts and pivots with yours as we design the path forward.
What starts as a short-term project often expands into longer-term transformational work.
How we work
- act as a guide supportingyour impact work and big dreams.
- help navigate from challenge to clarity.
- map the path forward from idea to action.
- provide tools and services to build organizational effectiveness.
- support your team along the way.
We believe that...
- social impact organizations and changemakers are the heart and soul of our communities.
- people want to align their work with their values and make an impact.
- to dream big and succeed, we need to create the space to engage and inspire... ourselves and our community.
In the community
"YZED Projects becomes first Canadian Certified B Corporation North of 60" Media Release & Backgrounder
YZED Projects Founder named one of 21 New Founders to Watch by Future of Good June 3, 2020
Yukon's non-profit sector is the mammoth in the room Op-Ed, Yukon News, January 30, 2020
© Copyright yzedprojects.com
CONNECT YZED Projects Inc. P 867.333.9903 Email
We acknowledge that our headquarters lie on the traditional territory
of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation and Ta’an Kwäch’än Council.